The field of cosmetic surgery is relatively new. It is just in recent decades that humans have figured out how to alter the shape or appearance of the body, especially when it comes to the delicate nature of the face. At Cleft and Facial Cosmetic Surgery Center, Dr. Jeffrey James is providing his services to resolve major health or appearance issues through highly-sophisticated cosmetic surgery procedures.
What Does Cosmetic Surgery Entail?
Cosmetic surgery is a kind of enhancement and reconstruction technique, used to treat various areas of the human body. Most often it is purely voluntary; however, in the case of some deformities, the treatments might be more necessary for medical reasons. Here at our clinic, we specialize in facial surgeries, especially those involving natural abnormalities like the cleft palate.
The major cosmetic surgery procedures performed by Dr. James include:
- Craniofacial Surgery: This branch of plastic surgery procedures includes maxillofacial and oral surgery, applied to treat deformities in the jaw, skull, neck and face.
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery: Basic facial cosmetic surgery is mostly purely aesthetic and involves lifting the face or changing its structure to improve its beauty. It is the most common and widely used form of plastic surgery applied all over the world.
What are the Most Popular Procedures?
No matter what you are looking for, all the procedures performed at our center are done with the greatest accuracy and highly-sophisticated technology. There is a wide list of procedures available to cater to a wide number of clients and customers. These include:
- Cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Eyelid surgery.
- Neck lift.
- Brow lift.
- Cleft lip & palate repair.
- Orthognathic surgery.
- Endoscopic cranial remodeling.
- Rhinoplasty (nose surgery).
- Facial bone fracture repair.
- Facial rejuvenation.
- Reconstruction for craniosynos.
- Reconstructive surgery.
All the patients are treated via ultimate customization and innovation. We do our best to personalize your care to you as an individual with specific needs. Before each procedure, you and the doctor will discuss your health, expectations, and the procedure in detail. This will help you prepare mentally and physically for the surgery. All pre- and post-procedure details will be discussed; if you don’t understand something, please feel free to ask. This is to make your life better, and so you should know everything.
Get your appointment with Dr. James at Cleft and Facial Cosmetic Surgery Center today!